Zenu Center is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the information that it collects from its patients.
The purpose of this document is to inform you that how we hold, manage and handle the information you provide to us through this website.
What Information Do We Collect From You?
We may collect your personal information to identify you and provide you the requested medical services.
This information may include:
- Your name, address, telephone/mobile number
- Your age and date of birth
- Your medical history, records, X-Rays, test results
- Current treatments and drugs used by you
How we Collect Your Personal Information?
- When you book your first appointment with us
- When you visit our website or contact us through email, telephone/mobile or a social media platform
- Over the course of providing treatment to you
If you are not able to make independent decisions about providing the required information to us, we may collect it from your substitute decision maker including parents or guardian or from your primary healthcare provider.
How We Use Your Personal Information?
The patient information collected through this website belongs exclusively to Zenu Center. We collect this information to carry out our business activities and functions and improve the quality of our services.
Zenu Center will not share, sell or disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent. However, no consent is required when the disclosure of information is required by law.
Links to Other Sites
Correction of Information
If you believe that your information is inaccurate, incomplete or not up-to-date, you can contact us for record correction.